4/11/09

T Ball Time!

I'm not a very good blogger......i always think of the funniest things to write about the boys and the things they say or do. When it comes time to write them i cant remember.
Eli is beginning TERRIBLE 2's. He's hitting now and when we correct him he tells us "no no". He is getting into things ALL the TIME more than Ethan ever did. It's always an interesting day with him. He is also enjoying Ethan's T- ball practice times. He likes it more than Ethan does. Ethan is the youngest on the team but he can hit the ball better than the others. We practice on Mon. and Fri nights. He is usually shy or ill when it comes to going out there and playing with the team. He did not get that from me. Jake is his new friend so the 2 of them just play in the dirt and talk about little boys things.
I have gotten into landscaping these days. Which is weird for me. I've never really cared about it until a few weeks ago. I will take pics of what all I've done. On Thurs. we went to my moms and really made over her yard. I love to help her knowing that she cant do it herself. It took me from 2 pm to 8 50 pm and that is with a 20 min break but i enjoyed it and i know she will when she goes to rest on the swing and see the green plants and flowers. There for a second i thought "hum, i should get into the business." It can be back breaking at times. The boys are in love with their Nana and papa James. Nana is my mom and James is my step dad. We met them at Lowe's and they were so excited to get out of the car and go see their Nana and papa. Not to leave Grandma (Kim) out. She is their best friend to besides Jacob D. Ethan wants to spend the night with them all. It's so sad how he cries to stay with them. Usually he wins because they have him so spoiled and he has them wrapped around his finger. They are our favorite people for now or as Ethan would say" she my bestest friend". You know how little boys could change their minds. Family is such fun!


Eli is ready to play.
He was thinking...."I'm waiting, my glove is on the ground just like you told me to hold it. Now, where is the ball?"








2 comments:

  1. I like your blogs! That's so nice that you worked on your mom's yard for her! Mark and I have been trying to get our yard into shape too, but we dont' have a truck and the weather has been bad so it's been delayed. Err. You can come to VA and do my yard! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a very good blogger either. There's always lots I want to talk about but then I forget or don't get on the computer until much later. Your blog is really cute though. That's cute how much the boys love their nanas and papas! And that's awesome that you're getting into landscaping. I really need to. Our yard needs lots of work. We just had a pretty big snowstorm so probably next week I'll need to get down to business on our yard. By the way, you have great music on here!

    ReplyDelete