4/27/09

Army ROTC dining out




As you many know Zeke is in the Army ROTC. He will be graduting this semester so this year's dining out was special to him and the other MS 4's aka Seniors. The food was so good thanks to Leanna's hubby and his staff. We had fun and dancing but we did make it home by 12am. Kim and I did my hair and i ordered my dress for dirt cheap so it all came out well. Zeke's uniform had more pins and awards on it which is cool. They receive more each semester and when he commissions the end of July he will recieve his 2 gold bars as a 2nd LT. in the US Army. Yeah for him!



The first picture is Brother Wells and Zeke. Bro. Wells it a retired LT from the Army.


This is at Mrs. Kim's house as we were getting ready to head out for the evening.


(above)This is Cadet Tisdale,myself and Zeke.

(below) "hello men.....sorry I'm married."

Cadet Doyle and Cadet Bryan they are so funny!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun alex mentioned you were there. where did you get your dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congratulations, Zeke! Gotta love a man in uniform! What a beautiful wife you have, there! Love your hair, Jennifer. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Zeke! That is so awesome! You look gorgeous, I love you hair and dress!

    ReplyDelete