4/27/09

Everything happens for a reason, right?



Well, I will tell you now that its all over with and done. I was pregnant and knew that I was but was not for sure because i had not been to the doc. So last Sat. I had a lot of problems and was hurting so I was having a miscarriage but I had no clue that's what it was. The following Monday it was proven that's what it was. I had to go to the doc and have several blood test done and most things came out normal. She told me it would be a month or so before i would feel "normal". I was thinking "not Jennifer, I will be just fine" and I was until a day later. I then begin to have panic attacks and was awake for 24 hrs with no sleep, all crying. It was not NORMAL! I was mad b/c it wasn't me. I am not suppose to do that. I am a strong woman. But ya know the Lord had other plans. I am still to this day recovering from last week and I now understand what anxiety and panic attacks are. If you've ever experienced that i understand and support you. It's hard but I WILL be just fine. So thanks to all of you that has helped me. Love ya!
P.S. If you want two little wild boys just call me hehe!

Here's a happy note! Look at my cute, cute, and I mean cute boys! Zeke was away for training. So I had to hold Eli so he would be in the picture.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. That is so hard. You are a strong woman. You have adorable boys who we love dearly. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jennifer I'm so sorry that can't be easy. Remember the lord has his own plan and everything happens for a reason. It may not be what we want at the time but it makes us stronger. You are a wonderful mother always remember that! If you need anything even if it's someone to talk to let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Jennifer. That must be really hard. And I know anxiety/panic attacks are terrible. Luckily I've never experienced one. I hope you're feeling better and that it does't take you a month to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen - i am so sorry!! I know you will be FINE - you always were such an inspiration to me. And those boys are downright pretty (don't tell Zeke). We think about you guys lots and hope you are all well. Glad to hear your last week is over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JJ, I didn't know about the miscarriage, and here it is JUNE!!! I am so sorry you had to go thru that. I love you very much. YOUR BOYS ARE SO PRECIOUS!!!! Love, Sister Tallman

    ReplyDelete