3/24/09

muddin' around

Beware! The next 3 pics are the boys and MUD! We were doing tons of yard work this weekend so we let the boys do as they please. And they did.....

Notice Ethan in the background, He took each piece of clothing off one at a time but i did not think he would go naked. So Kristin now you see why I was crazy the other day.


Eli's hair is so long i put a rubberband in it and two clips on the side. He looks like a girl wearing a blue PJ top. Zeke tells him often "aw,look at our cute little girl."

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! Your boys are getting so BIG! I love the one of Ethan running nude in the background. Typical boy. Eli is so darn cute. I love his hair. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. How fun for the boys! Mud and more mud. Ethan is so funny. I can't wait to see the rest of the fence. I'm glad we went to the zoo. We had a blast with you guys. I'm sure Zeke told you but on the way home we stopped for hot dogs and ice cream (we really do know how to have a good time). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your boys are TOO funny! I can't believe Ethan got naked! you should take a pic of the yardwork you did too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! That must have been a dream come true for the boys but a mess to clean up for you!

    ReplyDelete