3/2/09

Ok I think i can do this now. I deleted the old post by accident so here ya go.........It's a sunny Monday mourning and It's to cold to go outside. Oh no that means another day stuck inside together. We may have to go to the library. O, boy they love the library! It's not a place to read books or be quite as least to Ethan he thinks its good to run around and be loud that is why we stay 10 mins and im done! Yeah tomorrow will be 60 degrees. We can go outside! Woo Hoo!
So let me tell you we have a huge spider man fan in our home and that would be Zeke haha ok JK no it's really Ethan. He acts like spiderman tries to throw webs out from his hand and wants everything that has anything to do with spiderman. We went to Family dollar store yesterday, which is a cool place. They had tons of spiderman items for cheap. So of coarse to shut my kid up I bought as much as we could.
He also got a new gun yesterday. So Ethan and Jacob are going to play guns on Thursday. I'll send pics later. We also got a new net for our trampoline. We got it on sale o, the joys of getting something you really want or need for CHEAP! The kids are in heaven with that because i can put them on it and leave them out there. Some of you may not know but the strong storms aka Tornado winds picked up our trampoline and threw it into the neighbors yard. So the trampoline was fixed and is now grounded.

2 comments:

  1. I like your tag at the bottom about boys- so true! I wish we had a trampoline, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We haven't gotten any snow this year! I like the new look of your blog! Hope the weather is as nice as it's supposed to be! Have fun with all of the new toys!

    ReplyDelete