6/13/09

Ethan turned 4!!




Ethan turned 4 May 18th. Aw, just 4 years ago I was in labor for 18 hours. Holding him with so much love. He was gorgous, soft and so pretty not cute but pretty. Now I hold him and think "man, i need a break from this kid. ;) Not all the time but most of it. He is me made over. At first i would not brag about it but now I know the truth. Zeke calls him Jennifer JR all the time. He say's "No, I'm not. I'm Ethan. We went to Chuckie E Cheese for his b-day. He loves that place! He loves pizza and he loves Chuckie!!!! That boy has a whole lot of love in that big heart of his.
Mrs. Kim made the cake. It was awesome! Very moist and yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ethan! I bet the time just flies! It must be so wonderful in some ways but a little scary in other ways to realize how alike you your son is. Happy 1st day of summer! Hope you're having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete